PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACT SERVICES
With a long-running background in EPC projects, LMC has a global connection to the oil, gas and offshore energy supply chain, supported by an ISO 9001 certified procurement protocol.
As part of the Owners Engineer and Project Management service, LMC’s procurement division can provide support to the client for all procurement and expediting requirements. Listed below are the key services that LMC provides:
- Supply or support in the development of contract & procurement strategy
- Overall project schedule
- Development of Risk Register and supplier critical path analysis
- Responsibility Matrix
- CAPEX/OPEX budgets
- Technical & Commercial Bid Evaluations
- Identification of long lead items & delivery risks
- Material management / material control
- Inspection Services
- Expediting Services
- Perform regular HSE and QA audits of client sub-suppliers and yards
- Integration and Final Acceptance
LMC has a global presence and capability for procurement of equipment, with offices in the UK and Singapore enabling around the clock expediting and inspection. LMC prides itself on its strong relationships with the supply chain to deliver equipment on schedule and within project budgets. LMC work closely with suppliers to ensure that all interfaces are managed efficiently.